Dispute Resolution & Litigation
The one certainty with Litigation is that it can often be uncertain. Whatever the nature of your dispute we take the time, care and provide the required attention to detail to help you resolve the issues in the most efficient and cost effective way.
We can advise you on the best way in proceeding through the dispute. In the modern legal system Court action should only be started as a last resort. We can assist in negotiation, joint settlement and round table meetings, professional or court guided mediation.
Here are just a few of the areas where we can assist you.
- Civil Mediation – we can assist parties reach a settlement without the need to seek recourse from the Courts
- Debt recovery and contract disputes – if you are owed money and need assistance in collecting it, we can prepare a letter before action, issue proceedings and take enforcement action. We have a considerable amount of experience in such matters and can agree to act for you on a fixed fee basis
- Employment disputes
- Company disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property Disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Building and construction claims or disputes
- Dilapidation claims
- Landlord & Tenant Possession proceedings
- Recovery of rent arrears
- Removal of trespassers
- Professional negligence claims – we can advise on matters concerning experts and if the advice provided by an expert has fallen below the standard expected and if you have a valid claim
- Will and Inheritance Disputes – we can assist you in deciding whether to challenge a Will and especially if you have not been provided for. You may have a rightful claim on the inheritance due to you and we can discuss this with you.
For further information, please contact our office
Telephone: 01253 766866